Today, wooden shoes for the most part are sold as memorabilia, but the fact that they are still worn by many farmers, construction workers, gardeners, masons, fishermen and other artisans speaks for itself. Wooden shoes still are a pleasant garment. Not only are they safe and functional, they are pretty comfortable as well.
● Wooden shoes are safe. The firm wood surrounds the entire foot, protecting it against harsh weather conditions, muddy fields, sharp objects, falling tools etc. This is validated by the fact that the footgear is approved for industrial use with CE Safety Certification.
● Wood is porous, which is why the garment is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
● Wooden shoes are orthopedically shaped, resulting in good support of your feet and a healthy posture.
● Wooden shoes can easily be put on or off, as a result of which no household has to suffer from dirty outdoor jobs.
● Bedraggled or muddy wooden shoes can easily be rinsed off with water and soap.